The world needs more good news! That’s why we’ve decided to gather some good Human Resources (HR) and Employee Experience (EX) stories every week to inspire you and make you feel hopeful about the future.
- Delhi govt issues work-from-home orders for 50% of its staff working for non-essential services. (Source: Firstpost)
- India’s $200 Billion Tech Services Industry is a work-from-home boon for women. (Source: NDTV)
- Capgemini To Train, Hire 500 Women From Rural India Under ‘Sakhi Drishtikon Project’ (Source: The Logical Indian)
- From mining to manufacturing, companies boost gender diversity through the proactive hiring of women candidates. (Source: Times of India)
- SAP Labs to fill 1,500 roles in India by year-end. (Source: The Indian Express)
- Pushed by pandemic, Amazon goes on a hiring spree without equal. (Source: Economic Times)
- Work From Home Impact: More Foreign IT Firms Are Now Hiring Skilled Indians. (Source: Business Standard)
- Max Life hires 2,000 executives via digital medium during COVID-19. (Source: Economic Times)
- Himachal Govt Orders Staff To Work From Home On Saturdays To Break COVID-19 Chain. (Source: Republic World)
- India’s e-commerce festive season sees USD 8.3 bn worth gross sales. (Source: Economic Times)
- SaaS Accounted For 20 % Of Total Venture Capital And Growth Equity Investments In H1-2020. (Source: Business World)
- Google Pay will not charge money transfer fee from Indian users. (Source: Economic Times)
- Flipkart launches the ‘FlipMarch’ initiative to hire ex-Army personnel. (Source: YourStory)
There are a million stories like this that we don’t know about, but they sure deserve all our respect. If you know any such story, please share it with us. We would love to tell the world about more positive news!
History rarely yields to one person, but think and never forget what happens when it does. That can be you. That should be you. That must be you.–Tim Cook