Build an enriching human experience
Enabling Leaders, Encouraging People, Empowering Businesses
Automate mundane HR activities, go paperless, efficiently manage employee and company data, and focus on core business with our fully-automated HCM platform.
Bid adieu to manual HR processes, store and organize valuable company data, boost employee satisfaction, eliminate the risk of manual errors, and foster a collaborative people culture with our streamlined HCM platform
Customers who trust Zimyo
HR leaders are responsible for a wide array of activities within an organizational structure. The core HR functions that an HR professional carries out include- recruitment and onboarding, development, payroll and expense management, employee engagement, time and attendance management, compensation, performance management, safety and health, and employee and labor relations.
An HRMS, or human resources management system is a comprehensive suite of software that is used to manage core and strategic HR functions throughout the employee lifecycle. It automates daunting HR activities and enables HR leaders to track the employee working hours, run error-free payroll, manage employee database, and improve employee engagement and satisfaction.
Keeping your employees engaged and motivated is extremely important, as happy employees are more likely to perform better. So if you want to optimize your human capital, then look beyond recruiting and onboarding, connect with your employees, encourage rewards and recognition, provide regular feedback, take a transparent approach to communication, and invest in the right technology.
A comprehensive suite of human resources management system must facilitate time and attendance management, payroll and expense management, performance management, recruitment and onboarding, and employee engagement. If you are looking for top HR solutions that can improve productivity, boost employee satisfaction, improve workforce efficiency and performance, then you must consider Zimyo for your organization.
Bulk attendance is used to upload the attendance of the multiple employees in the bulk format at the same time in the form of an excel sheet. It is an easy medium to mark attendance for all employees on a division basis without pressing the enter key regularly.
An employee helpdesk allows employees to raise tickets for different queries or issues related to HR, payroll, admin, or other teams. It keeps records of all submitted queries/issues, thereby, simplifying the process of tracking updates and reports on the status of these queries/ issues.
HR analytics measure performance and efficiencies that matter to the HR professionals. It offers detailed insights on when to fill a job requisition, how many people need to be trained, last year’s attrition, estimated attrition for next year, the estimated number of candidates to have in the pipeline, which source provides the best candidates, compliance reporting, diversity reporting, and much more information.
Startups have different needs and different ways of working. Therefore, they must consider a lot of things before opting for an HRMS. Here are some of the key features they must consider before investing in an HRMS:
- Team size– If you have more than 50 employees, it is suggested to opt for an HRMS.
- Implementation time– The implementation process should not take more than a week.
- User-friendly- The solutions you are looking for must offer a great user experience.
- Dedicated customer support– Know if the HRMS provider has a dedicated and skilled CS team.
- Budget-friendly- It is advisable to go for affordable HR solutions.
To date, Zimyo has helped hundreds of startups or SMEs to improve the human experience.
The most common HRMS benefits are as follows:
- It improves the efficiency of the HR department
- It aids in the recruitment process.
- Tracks employee data with ease.
- Scheduling of employees in an efficient and easy way.
- Performance evaluation
- Payroll management
- Better HR analytics
- Data reports gathered leads to better and quality decision making.
HR technology allows your HR to pay attention to what cannot be accomplished by the use of the software. It helps your HR perform a large portion of their job by the tools offered by HR technology like:
- Employee Management- This includes recruiting, onboarding, training, and development, attendance, grievances, etc.
- Payroll Management- Everything from drawing up employee salaries with withholdings to providing incentives can be easily managed without any bias.
- Policy Management- Taking care of statutory compliance, labor laws, HR laws, etc., can easily be kept track of.