The world needs more good news! That’s why we’ve decided to gather some good Human Resources (HR) and Employee Experience (EX) stories every week to inspire you and make you feel hopeful about the future.
- Capgemini to bring educated rural women into the mainstream job market. (Source: The Hindu)
- 75% of TCS staff to work from home by 2025. (Source: Business Today)
- Brexit creates jobs for customs staff in India as firms seek cheaper labor. (Source: Business Standard)
- Goa to embark on a hiring spree to fill over 10,000 jobs from December. (Source: Times of India)
- Western Union acquires a $200-million stake in the Saudi telecom unit. (Source: Business Standard)
- Tesla Is on a Hiring Spree to Try to Reach 500,000 Annual Car Deliveries. (Source: Entrepreneur India)
- Capgemini plans to hire and train 500 women in India by December. (Source: Times of India)
- Embassy Reit to acquire Embassy TechVillage in Bengaluru for $1.3 Bn. (Source: Business Standard)
- Apple cuts the app Store commission to 15% for small businesses. (Source: Economic Times)
- Citi plans to hire more than 100 in St. Louis in mortgage, wealth management expansion. (Source: St. Louis Business Journal)
- UPS is hiring 1,200 Seasonal Employees. (Source: Parsipanny Journal)
- Pfizer, BioNTech plan regulatory filing as vaccine proves 95% effective. (Source: Times of India)
There are a million stories like this that we don’t know about, but they sure deserve all our respect. If you know any such story, please share it with us. We would love to tell the world about more positive news!
Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn. So the last part to me is the key, especially if you have had some initial success. It becomes even more critical that you have the learning ‘bit’ always switched on.–Satya Nadella