The world needs more good news! That’s why we’ve decided to gather some good Human Resources (HR) and Employee Experience (EX) stories every week to inspire you and make you feel hopeful about the future.
- PepsiCo bullish on India increases investment at snacks plant in UP to Rs 814 crore. (Source: India TV)
- TCS To Resume Pay Hikes, Ramps Up Hiring As It Bounces Back From Covid-19 Disruption. (Source: Bloomberg)
- Accenture Is Not Firing, but Hiring In India! Opens Up 3300 Job Openings Across India. (Source: Trak.in)
- Over 93,500 data science jobs vacant in India, with maximum vacancy from Bengaluru. (Source: Zee News)
- Ahead of the festive sale, Amazon puts more money into India business; this time Rs 700 crore in Amazon. (Source: Financial Express)
- Google, UpGrad, Intel, Microsoft, and other tech companies looking to hire senior software engineers. (Source: Business Insider)
- Salesforce to add 5.48 lakh direct jobs in India. (Source: People Matters)
- Flipkart Big Billion Days: Interns Will Get Rs 500/Day To Manage Supply Chain In Tier 2 Cities. (Source: Trak.in)
- HP is recruiting interns for Data Scientist in Bangalore. (Source: Business Insider)
- Martinsville company hiring nearly 2,000 seasonal workers. (Source: WSLS)
- Sam’s Club is hiring 2,000 e-commerce workers and launching week-long deals in preparation for a surge in online holiday shopping. (Source: Business Insider)
- Walmart Canada is hiring 10,000 new workers immediately in the e-commerce retail boom. (Source: Financial Post)
- Envoy Air is hiring and needs 200 positions filled at DFW Airport. (Source: Dallas Business Journal)
There are a million stories like this that we don’t know about, but they sure deserve all our respect. If you know any such story, please share it with us. We would love to tell the world about more positive news!
You can worry about the competition…or you can focus on what’s ahead of you and drive fast.–Jack Dorsey