Skip to content
Good Employee Experience Story [May 26 – Jun 1]
The world needs more good news! That’s why we’ve decided to gather some good Human Resources (HR) and Employee Experience (EX) stories every week to inspire you and make you feel hopeful about the future.
- Survey: The duration of job interviews rises. (Source: Times of India)
- USCIS to resume premium processing from June for speedy disposal of visa applications (Source: Times of India).
- The UK plans new 5G club of 10 democracies, including India: Report (Source: Times of India)
- Manufacturers giving incentives to dealers, distributors to push sales (Source: Economic Times)
- Tata Group ties up with SCTIMST for commercial production of COVID-19 testing kits (Sources: Economic Times)
- Companies await pick-up in demand to boost manufacturing. (Source: Economic Times)
- No new tax in UP to deal with the economic impact of COVID: Yogi (Source: TheWeek)
- 3 Indian companies get a licence to manufacture NASA’s coronavirus ventilators (Source: TheWeek)
- Paytm Mall eyes expansion, in talks for stake in Grofers. (Source: TheWeek)
- Asian Paints sees huge growth opportunities for health and hygiene portfolio. (Source: TheWeek)
Businesses resuming operations:
- BMW India resumes operations post temporary suspension due to lockdown. (Source: Economic Times)
- More businesses to resume operations in Chennai today. (Source: The Hindu)
- Unrest hits GoAir as it prepares to resume operations with 50-60 daily flights from Monday. (Source: Times of India)
- Domestic flight services resume in India after 2 months amid 630 cancellations. (Source: Times of India)
- India Inc hopes to get back to business in six months. (Source: Live Mint)
- AirAsia India resuming domestic flight operations on Monday. (Source: ET Now News)
There are a million stories like this that we don’t know about, but they sure deserve all our respect. If you know any such story, please share it with us. We would love to tell the world about more positive news!
“Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much of Today.” – Will Rogers