The world needs more good news! That’s why we’ve decided to gather some good Human Resources (HR) and Employee Experience (EX) stories every week (at least till Covid-19 lasts) to inspire you and make you feel hopeful about the future.
- Walmart Labs will hire 2,800 in India this year [Source]
- Goldman Sachs to honour all pre-lockdown offers [Source]
- Infosys Ltd made it clear that all new job recruitment and or appraisals were on freeze but the company would honour those candidates whom they have already rolled out the offer letter [Source]
- Coca-Cola’s bottling unit in India hikes salaries despite coronavirus impact on sales [Source]
- Ministry of Shipping announces Rs 50 lakh compensation for employee death due to COVID-19 [Source]
- Visionet India to Hire 1500 Employees, Invites Applications from Interested Candidates [Source]
- Cisco, Accenture, Genpact and others hiring for technology profiles [Source]
- Companies that are still hiring data scientists in India [Source]
- No job loss, assure Skoda-Volkswagen and Renault India SAIC owned, MG Motor India too informs employees that there will be no salary cut. [Source]
- All 9,000 ITC Infotech employees to get bot buddies by end of the year [Source]
There are million stories like this that we don’t know about, but they sure deserve all our respect. If you know any such story, please share it with us. We would love to tell the world about more positive news!
“To have striven, to have made the effort, to have been true to certain ideals…. this alone is worth the struggle” – William Osler