Skip to content
Good Employee Experience Story [Aug 25 – Aug 31]
The world needs more good news! That’s why we’ve decided to gather some good Human Resources (HR) and Employee Experience (EX) stories every week to inspire you and make you feel hopeful about the future.
- Despite pandemic gloom, Karnataka sees 16,700 new business registrations. (Source: Times of India)
- Paytm hiring over 1,000 people to support expansion across businesses. (Source: Indian Express)
- HCL to hire 800 professionals in the virtual recruitment drive. (Source: Financial Express)
- Abbott hiring 2,000 at Gurnee facility to make new Covid-19 test kits. (Source: Business Journals)
- Ola Electric to hire 2,000 people globally, launch e-scooters soon. (Source: Economic Times)
- Postmates is hiring regional organizers to fight employee status. (Source: Business Insider)
- DXC onboards 500 women recruits in a single day in India. (Source: Times of India)
- Lenovo India resumes hiring, boosts employee engagement via proactive policies. (Source: Economic Times)
- Cognizant on the hunt for a new boss in India. (Source: Consultancy.in)
- STL to hire 300-400 people in FY21 for 5G, wireless ecosystem, and services business. (Source: Economic Times)
- Sterlite Technologies zooms 11% on plans to hire 400 personnel this fiscal. (Source: Business Insider)
- Monster.com partners with NASSCOM aims to support 2,400 SMEs. (Source: Yourstory)
- NLC limited India is hiring 75 Apprentice Trainee. (Source: Business Insider)
- The new Amazon fulfillment center in Oak Creek has begun hiring for 1,500 full-time jobs. (Source: Journals Sentinals)
- IRS Hiring 5,000 Workers to Field Questions on Virus Payments. (Source: Bloomberg)
- Maine Lab Hiring 1,200 to Produce COVID-19 Tests. (Source: NECN)
There are a million stories like this that we don’t know about, but they sure deserve all our respect. If you know any such story, please share it with us. We would love to tell the world about more positive news!
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
– Steve Jobs