We’re searching for a dependable Treasurer to oversee all financial parts of the company, from cash management to corporate finance. You will also be expected to report and analyze pertinent data by senior management.
We’re looking for people with financial management experience and a strong commitment to following the rules. You should also be well-versed in financial planning processes and possess a good capacity to communicate and explain problems to upper management. We’d like to meet you if you get enthused about risk management and investments.
The goal will be to safeguard the company’s finances in order to ensure its long-term success.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related discipline is required.
- Experience as a treasurer or in a related financial position is required.
Skills required for the job
- Knowledge of financial legislation, regulation, and practices is essential.
- Financial market knowledge, investment management, and financing approaches
- MS Office and financial management software are required skills (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Numbers and figures are your strong suits.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- dependable and well-organized
- Excellent decision-making and leadership skills
- Execute risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures, etc.)
- Assume control of the cash management process.
- Make investment decisions and manage the company’s investment activity.
- Assist in the creation of finance plans.
- Maintain good relations with banks and credit rating agencies.
- Assist in the area of business finance.
- Prepare budgets and keep track of spending.
- Adopt appropriate legislation and policies.
- Reports on the current financial position and projections should be submitted.
Other Benefits- (….)