We’re seeking a user interface/user experience designer to help us transform our software into easy-to-use solutions for our customers.
Gathering user needs, developing graphic elements, and creating navigation components are all tasks of a UI/UX Designer. You should have prior knowledge with design tools and sketch tools to be successful in this position. We’d like to meet you if you have a portfolio of commercial designs that includes work with web/mobile applications.
Finally, you’ll design features that are both useful and attractive, addressing our clients’ wants and assisting us in expanding our consumer base.
- A bachelor’s degree in design, computer science, or a related discipline is required.
- Work history as a UI/UX Designer or in a comparable function is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of wireframe tools and a portfolio of design projects (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop that is up to date
- Strong communication abilities to cooperate with multiple stakeholders; team spirit
- Excellent time-management abilities
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to gather and assess user needs.
- Storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps can be used to illustrate design concepts.
- Create visual user interface components such as menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Create search fields and page navigation buttons.
- Create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly show how websites work and appear.
- Make unique graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare preliminary draughts and submit them to internal teams and important stakeholders.
- Identifying and resolving UX issues (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhere to style guidelines for fonts, colors, and pictures. Make layout revisions depending on user feedback.
Other Benefits- (….)