We’re searching for a talented Visual Designer to help us define and own our product’s user interface design.
To guarantee our branding is clear and appealing, you will work with a team that includes designers, developers, and product managers. We’d want to meet you if you have the ability to communicate messages and information through pictures, graphics, and patterns.
In the end, you’ll create aesthetically beautiful designs that reflect our business and engage our customers.
- A bachelor’s degree in design, visual arts, or a related certification is required.
- Job experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer, or in a comparable function is required.
Skills Required for the job
- A collection of similar works (e.g. logos, animations and graphics)
- Working knowledge in picture editing and digital sketching applications such as Photoshop, Indesign, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong aesthetic abilities, including the ability to mix and match colors, typefaces, and layouts
- Ability to collaborate on collaborative projects and fulfill deadlines
- Visual details are important.
- Define user interface needs in collaboration with internal teams.
- To improve the user experience, employ a variety of colours, shapes, and typographic fonts.
- Hand-paint original graphics and use drawing software to create them.
- To improve graphics, use visual design software.
- To improve digital photographs, use sketching methods such as gradients and contrasts.
- To get permission, show preliminary draughts to product managers and/or key stakeholders.
- Develop prototypes and models for usage in a variety of goods to provide a consistent appearance.
- Create new concepts, layouts, and visuals.
- Keep up with the latest design application updates and industry news.
Other Benefits- (….)