We’re searching for an experienced and committed Vice President of Finance to establish and oversee the company’s analytical, financial, and policy plans. The VP of Finance will also provide analytics to help us optimize our growth by identifying areas where we can save money and increase scalability throughout the year.
Overseeing accounting processes, acquiring and analyzing financial data, and generating financial reports are all tasks of the VP of Finance.
Finally, you will work closely with our organization’s President to ensure that our operations continue on pace to meet our objectives.
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Work experience as a VP of Finance or an equivalent position is required.
Skills required for the job
- Financial benchmarking, accounting, auditing, tax compliance, and other regulatory issues are all areas in which you should be well-versed.
- Financial management ideas and methods, such as resource management and needs assessment, are second nature to you.
- Establish and track revenue goals in collaboration with the Chief Revenue Officer and the Chief Executive Officer.
- Has a thorough understanding of federal and state tax regulations, as well as basic accounting principles.
The following are some of the responsibilities of a VP of Finance:
- For strategic planning objectives, serving as a financial counselor to the CEO and executive team.
- Accounting operations, including payables, receivables, payroll, and tax preparation, are all under his supervision.
- Developing adequate revenue and expense tracking methods
Other Benefits- (….)