We’re searching for a Unit Secretary to join our team and assist with patients as they enter our hospital, providing outstanding patient care before they contact other medical professionals. Answering phone calls, greeting patients, and organizing appointments or treatments for patients are all part of the Unit Secretary’s responsibilities. They must also update and arrange patient files to ensure that all information is current and ready for review by physicians. Finally, as their initial point of contact in our medical facility, you will work directly with patients to guarantee great patient care.
- It is suggested that you have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Work experience as a Unit Secretary or an equivalent position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Understanding medical jargon
- Excellent computer literacy skills Proficiency with medical software
- Doctors will teach you on how to schedule visits and follow-up checks.
- Fill out papers and maintain our system up to date with all patient information.
- Maintain and administer patient records for our medical providers.
- As needed, place orders for office and medical supplies.
Other Benefits- (….)