We’re seeking a Virtual Assistant to work remotely and give administrative support to our team.
You will conduct a variety of administrative responsibilities as a Virtual Assistant, including answering emails, organizing meetings, and making travel arrangements. A robust Internet connection, as well as expertise with communication technologies such as Skype, are necessary for this position.
Finally, you should be able to handle administrative tasks and produce high-quality work with little supervision.
- A high school graduation is required; administrative or executive assistant experience is preferred.
- Experience as a Virtual Assistant or in a related function is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Current technology knowledge, such as desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP
- Working knowledge of word processing applications and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Online calendars and scheduling knowledge (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent communication abilities via phone, email, and instant messaging
- Superior time management abilities
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Return emails and phone calls as soon as possible.
- Meetings should be scheduled.
- Make travel and lodging arrangements.
- Keep track of your contacts.
- Make customer spreadsheets and keep track of everything online.
- Organize the calendars of the managers.
- Conduct market research.
- Create presentations according to the instructions.
- Respond to administrative questions from employees.
- As the initial point of contact, provide customer service.
Other Benefits- (….)