We’re searching for a UX Designer to help us create products and platforms that are user-friendly. To improve the user experience, you’ll mix interfaces and workflows.
You must be a critical and conceptual creative designer who can comprehend user wants and solve difficulties in this position. It’s critical to have a solid portfolio of accomplished UX as well as other technical projects.
To attract and keep consumers, you will ensure that our product is more consumer-friendly and intuitive.
- A bachelor’s degree in design, computer science, engineering, or a related discipline is required.
- Expertise as a UX Designer, UI Designer, or a comparable function is required.
Skills Required for the Job
- Design projects with a strong portfolio
- Project management and research experience
- Interface design and data architecture are two topics with which you should be familiar.
- Expertise in design tools (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Ability to solve problems
- Business savvy with an analytical mind
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Recognize product features and user psychology.
- Gather feedback and conduct concept and usability testing. Create personas based on user research and data.
- Define the best interaction model and assess its effectiveness.
- Create wireframes and prototypes based on customer requirements.
- Investigate novel approaches to resolving UX issues (e.g. usability, findability)
- Collaborate with UI designers to create appealing designs.
- Developers should be informed about design concepts and prototypes.
- Keep up with industry trends and competitive offerings.
Other Benefits- (….)