To assist our training function, we are searching for a training administrator. You will be in charge of keeping in touch with participants and vendors as well as helping to create the best programs.
You should have a keen eye for detail, the capacity to multitask, and the stamina to operate under time constraints in this position. Additionally, you should possess solid project management abilities and be a dependable problem-solver.
Your aim will be to make sure that our training sessions are interesting and efficient.
- shown proficiency as an HR assistant, training administrator, or in a role equivalent
- a BSc or BA in business, psychology, or a related discipline
Skills Required for the job
- MS Office knowledge; an advantage is having a solid grasp of databases and learning management systems (LMS);
- great multitasking and organization skills, knowledge of office procedures and billing, and exceptional communication skills
- high attention to detail
- take part in developing and putting into action training programs
- keep training logs up to date (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Reserve classrooms and make sure they’re equipped adequately.
- Create and distribute content (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
- Serve as a point of contact for participants and vendors.
- Address issues that emerge on-site and handle accounts receivable Make sure bills are paid
- Report training activities and outcomes.
- suggest upgrades or new initiatives
- Make sure that the personnel and the suppliers adhere to the rules
Other Benefits- (….)