We are looking to hire an experienced training manager with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. The training manager is expected to have excellent organizational and time management skills. As part of your responsibilities, you will determine the organization’s training and development needs and organize appropriate training sessions for employee engagement.
Training management works across different departments to improve the workforce’s skill set and knowledge. Enhancing employees’ abilities, performance productivity, and quality of work are the main duties of the training manager.
- BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Training Manager
Skills Required for the job
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills
Training Manager Job Responsibilities
- Through job analysis, career trajectories, yearly performance reviews, and communication with line managers determine and evaluate future and existing training needs.
- Create a training and development strategy that takes requirements and expectations into account.
- Use a range of training techniques
- Organize efficient orientation and induction sessions
- Track and report on the effectiveness, success, and return on investment of training programs.
- control the training budget
- Offer chances for ongoing improvement
- Address any unique issues and adjust training programs as necessary.
- Keep up on training advances, trends, and best practices.
Other Benefits- (….)