We’re seeking a Tax Accountant to help us with our tax payments and returns.
To be successful in this position, you should be interested in keeping up with changes in tax regulations and laws. Organizational and time management skills are also required, as you will be responsible for ensuring that our organization adheres to strict deadlines. Tax accountants are also responsible for arranging and keeping tax payment records.
Finally, you should be able to suggest tax techniques that are both legal and beneficial to our company’s financial health.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is preferred, as is industry certification (e.g., CMA or CPA).
- Professional experience as a tax accountant, tax analyst, or tax preparer with a track record of success.
Skills Required for the job
- The candidate must have in-depth knowledge in bookkeeping and accounting procedures
- Accounting software programs are something you should be familiar with.
- Literacy on the computer (MS Excel in particular)
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Ability to work with numbers
- A keen eye for detail
- Make tax payments.
- Calculate tax returns and keep track of them.
- Complete tax reports on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Organize and maintain the company’s tax database. Suggest tax strategies that are in line with the company’s objectives.
- Managing paperwork required for tax payments and returns.
- Financial information should be shared with the accounting department.
- Determine where you can save money on taxes and how you can make more money.
- Keep an eye on industry trends and changes in tax laws.
- Maintain communication with internal and external auditors.
- Senior management should be informed about tax projections.
Other Benefits- (….)