We’re searching for a Technical Writer to help us create high-quality documentation that will help our products succeed. You’ll be part of a group of outstanding technical writers that collaborate with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability specialists to make our products more user-friendly.
- Proven experience creating software documentation in a technical capacity.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field is preferred.
Skills required for the job
- Ability to produce high-quality documentation with meticulous attention to detail Ability to swiftly grasp difficult technical concepts and translate them into language and images
- Excellent English writing skills and a functional knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Having a basic understanding of the SDLC and software development
- Collaborate with internal teams to gain a thorough grasp of the product and its documentation needs.
- Produce high-quality paperwork that complies with all applicable regulations and is appropriate for the target audience.
- Create user interface text, online assistance, and developer guidelines that are simple to grasp.
- Create tutorials to assist end-users in the use of a wide range of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential material, concentrating on options for reuse and single-sourcing.
- Create an information architecture and keep it up to date.
Other Benefits- (….)