We’re searching for a Service Advisor to join our team and function as a point of contact for our customers and Service Technicians.
Customers are greeted, their requirements are heard, and appointments are scheduled as needed by Service Advisors. Before maintenance is planned, they may also include setting up loaner cars and verifying insurance.
Finally, you will interact directly with consumers to understand their needs and provide information to our Service Technicians so that they can provide outstanding service.
- Work experience as a Service Advisor or in a related position is required.
- As a Service Advisor, you must have the appropriate training and/or credentials.
Skills required for the job
- An in-depth knowledge of automotive technology and the industry
- Knowledge of industry-specific software is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as excellent customer service.
- Excellent organizing, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities are required.
- Schedule and book appointments, car drop-off and pick-up, and answer questions concerning service outcomes.
- Provide information and advice to customers about warranty coverage, potential cost savings, and the benefits of trading in vs fixing their car.
- Manage and monitor the operations and scheduling of the dealership.
- Customers are to be contacted to inform them of service modifications or automobile pick-up times.
- To ensure recurrent business, maintain strong client relationships.
Other Benefits- (….)