We’re searching for a qualified shift supervisor to assist us in providing an excellent client experience while also keeping everything in order.
During your shift, you’ll oversee personnel to ensure that they fulfil their jobs and are motivated to work efficiently. Contributing to the production plan requires shift supervisors to understand the company goals and how to accomplish them. You’ll also serve as a resource for staff and customers, ready to resolve any issues that occur.
Finally, you’ll contribute to the upkeep of our company’s reputation by ensuring that everyday tasks are accomplished and objectives are fulfilled.
- A high school diploma is required; a management degree is preferred
- Previous experience as a Shift Supervisor or in a comparable position is preferred.
Skills Required for the job
- Complete knowledge of industry safety regulations
- Basic computer skills, such as Word and Excel, are required.
- The capacity to meet the physical demands of the profession, such as standing for lengthy periods of time and occasionally carrying big weights
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a team
- Leadership and conflict-resolution abilities
- Manage staff schedules, shifts, and time-off requests on a daily basis.
- Assign tasks to staff and monitor their progress. Make sure daily sales/production targets are fulfilled. Count cash at the conclusion of the shift and handle bank deposits.
- New employees must be trained and integrated.
- When necessary, provide staff with direction and feedback.
- Ensure that all industry laws and regulations are followed; deal with consumer and staff complaints.
- Resolve inter-employee squabbles
- On occasion, transport products and other items to and from the jobsite
Other Benefits- (….)