We’re seeking a Software Developer to help us create and develop useful programmes. Throughout the software development life cycle, you will collaborate with other developers and product managers.
Your goal will be to create effective programmes and systems that meet the needs of users.
- Demonstrated experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, or other related position
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Agile development approaches are something you should be familiar with.
- Software design and development experience in a test-driven environment
- Database and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) framework experience (e.g. Hibernate)
- The ability to pick up new languages and technologies is a valuable asset.
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
- Pay close attention to the details.
- Design algorithms and flowcharts with the help of developers.
- Based on specs, write clean, efficient code.
- Integrate third-party apps and software components.
- Programs and systems must be verified and deployed.
- Existing software should be troubleshooted, debugged, and upgraded.
- Collect and analyze user feedback
- Make suggestions for improvements and put them into action.
- Create technical documentation for use as a reference and for reporting purposes.
Other Benefits- (….)