We’re seeking a Senior.NET Developer to join our IT team and create useful applications and websites.
Participating in the whole software development life cycle, debugging programmes, and configuring existing systems are all tasks of a Senior.NET Developer. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll use your expertise in the .NET framework to help us deploy high-quality applications.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related subject is required.
- Should have a work experience of a .NET Developer
Skills required for the job
- Expertise in developing web-based applications
- A thorough understanding of at least one of the .NET languages (such as C# or Visual Basic.NET) is required.
- Experience working in dynamic contexts is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Communication abilities that are effective
- Analyze the system’s requirements and assign a priority to each task.
- Using.NET programming languages, write clean, testable code.
- Create architectural and technical specifications.
- Testing and debugging of Various.NET applications
- Code should be reviewed and refactored.
- Deploy programmes that are fully functional.
- Existing programmes should be upgraded
- Encourage the work of junior developers.
- Procedures for document creation and operation
Other Benefits- (….)