We need a Senior Java Developer to oversee the entire software development life cycle, from planning and prioritisation to testing and release.
Gathering system and user requirements, creating Java modules, and testing features before release are all responsibilities of a Senior Java Developer. We’d like to meet you if you have hands-on experience developing software using agile approaches and are ready to lead our junior developers.
Finally, you’ll deploy and maintain applications that are functional, secure, and of high quality.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related subject is required.
- Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or in a similar position is preferred.
Skills required for the job
- Java EE application design, development, and testing experience
- JSF and Spring MVC framework understanding.
- Object-Oriented Design experience (OOD)
- Delegation and time management skills are essential.
- Ability to solve problems
- Analyzing and identifying User requirements
- Organize, assign, and complete tasks at all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Create Java Enterprise Edition applications.
- Write code that is well-designed and efficient.
- Team members’ code is reviewed, tested, and debugged.
- Create a database architecture design
- Coordination of Product releases with internal teams.
- Phases of development should be documented.
- Ascertain that our applications are safe and up-to-date.
Other Benefits- (….)