We’re searching for a responsible Senior Executive Assistant to provide timely and professional support to our senior management. You will provide top-level executives with high-quality administrative and clerical support.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Executive Assistant are to schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and organize daily calendars. You must be proactive, fulfil deadlines, and communicate well to be successful in this position. Our ideal candidate also has prior Executive Assistant experience and is familiar with office management technology.
To guarantee that our company’s workflow operates effectively, you should be able to recognise and answer the demands of top managers, as well as conduct administrative chores.
- A high school diploma is required; extra experience as a Personal Assistant or Secretary is preferred
- Work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant, or a similar position with knowledge of office procedures
Skills Required for the job
- Solid knowledge of office management software, ERPs, and Microsoft Office
- Experience with office equipment, such as printers and fax machines, and familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Communication abilities that are strong (via phone, email and in-person)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan proactively and prioritise tasks Experience exercising discretion and secrecy with sensitive corporate information
- Organize senior managers’ daily schedules.
- Make a schedule of appointments and events.
- Serve as a liaison between executives and employees/clients.
- Produce frequent reports and keep internal databases up to date.
- Make your trip plans.
- Organize your calls and emails.
- Respond to managers’ questions as soon as possible.
- Make internal communication easier (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggestions for more effective office operations and troubleshooting
- Review and provide suggestions for modifications to our company’s policies
Other Benefits- (….)