We’re seeking a Senior Network Engineer to help us build and manage safe and functional networks. You’ll supervise a group of engineers who will troubleshoot and optimize our networks for our users.
You should have good problem-solving abilities and a deep understanding of network administration and architecture for this position. We’d like to meet you if you’re likewise passionate about security and data protection.
Your goal will be to create networks that cater to the needs of customers.
- Professional qualification (e.g. CCNP, CCDP)
- Professional experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network Administrator in the industry
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Administrating and architecting networks is a must.
- Detailed knowledge of communication protocols (mostly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Familiarity with network security and access control paradigms
- For scripting, knowledge of coding languages is required (e.g Python, Perl)
- Working knowledge of network diagnostic, monitoring, and analysis software (e.g. SolarWinds network tools)
- A thorough understanding of network operating systems is required (JUNOS, Cisco IOS)
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Independent working ability
- Skills in organization and mentoring
- Create and implement functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Software, servers, routers, and other network equipment must all be configured and installed.
- Keep track of the network’s performance and integrity.
- Resolve problems By debugging cloud and local infrastructure, support layers have risen.
- Automate tasks and track how effective they are.
- On technical concerns, team members should be mentored.
- Security measures are created, monitored, and tested (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- When necessary, communicate with users.
- Maintain accurate technical records.
- Make recommendations for network performance, capacity, and scalability enhancements.
Other Benefits- (….)