For our projects, we need a Document Controller to prepare, organize, and file papers.
Typing contracts, archiving files, and ensuring that all team members have access to relevant documents are all tasks of the Document Controller. You should have prior expertise reading technical documentation and the ability to recognise problems to be successful in this capacity.
Finally, you’ll support our practices for keeping records transparent, up-to-date, and easily traceable.
- BSc in Project Management or a related field Attention to detail
- Work experience as a Document Controller or in a similar position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Project management experience Basic understanding of labour and corporate law
- Knowledge of electronic document management systems and hands-on expertise with MS Office and MS Excel (EDMS)
- Typing and editing talents that are second to none
- Skills in data organisation
- Documents may be copied, scanned, and saved.
- Check for correctness and make changes to files such as contracts.
- Technical papers should be reviewed and updated (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Internal teams should receive copies of project-related documents.
- Documents should be filed in both physical and digital records.
- Make templates to save time in the future.
- Employees and clients may request files be retrieved.
- Organize the flow of documents inside the company.
- Maintain secrecy while dealing with sensitive information and contract conditions.
- Prepare ad hoc project reports as needed.
Other Benefits- (….)