We’re seeking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our team and provide assistance for the organization while also overseeing projects. The duties of the Assistant Project Manager involve liaising with several departments to ensure that projects are finished on schedule. This position is also responsible for administrative responsibilities such as invoice preparation, building estimates, and meeting scheduling as needed. Finally, you’ll collaborate with a variety of teams and stakeholders to track project progress and offer supervision to ensure that projects are finished on time and on budget.
- As an Assistant Project Manager, you should have relevant training and/or qualifications.
- Work experience as an Assistant Project Manager or in a comparable position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Microsoft Office and project management software expertise
- Highly organized and capable of multitasking and overseeing many projects at the same time
- Strong problem-solving and attention to detail abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- It is necessary to have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- As appropriate, do research to assist other teams and departments.
- Prepare bills, estimates, and schedule meetings, among other administrative chores.
- Keep track of the project’s progress and report on it.
- Complete all responsibilities given to you by the Project Manager in a timely and effective way.
- Complete any other tasks assigned by the Project Manager in a timely and effective manner.
Other Benefits- (….)