We’re searching for a Banquet Server to join our team and serve food and beverages to our customers while also answering queries and supporting them as needed.
Banquet servers are responsible for serving food and refreshments, as well as assisting in the preparation of the event area and cleaning up after the event.
Finally, you’ll work with attendees during the event to make sure they’re comfortable and calm while they’re there.
- Work experience as a Banquet Server or a similar position is required.
- As a Banquet Server, you should have relevant training and/or credentials.
Skills required for the job
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the profession, such as standing for long periods of time, climbing stairs, and moving heavy goods
- Ability to operate as part of a team and follow directions Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Lead tourists on tours of the location and direct them to relevant services and features.
- Assist with event planning, setup, and teardown, including setting up and removing tables, tablecloths, and place settings.
- Assist other members of the team in ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Follow all safety and quality guidelines.
- Assist with the banquet area’s complete setup and takedown.
- In a fast-paced setting, keep your cool.
Other Benefits- (….)