We’re seeking a capable Billing Specialist to help ensure the company’s earnings by performing a variety of financial and non-financial responsibilities. You’ll be in charge of processing incoming funds and issuing important paperwork.
- BSc in Finance, Accounting, or BA in Finance, Accounting.
Skills Required for the job
- Billing Specialist with a track record of success
- Compliance with applicable laws and best practices when it comes to dealing with consumers and data
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and ER software
- Comfortable dealing with figures and the processing of financial information (JDE or other)
- Proficiency in English, as well as the ability to be results-oriented and patient.
- Trustworthiness and a high level of attention to detail
- Assume responsibility for receiving and sorting incoming payments, paying close attention to accuracy.
- Maintain account and balance status and look for irregularities.
- Bills, receipts, and invoices are issued and posted.
- Verify the validity of your debit cards.
- New accounts or missing payments should be added to the accounts receivable database.
- Ascertain that all clients are kept up to date on their outstanding payments and deadlines.
- Provide solutions to any client-related issues.
- Prepare detailed billing reports that include accurate and dependable data.
Other Benefits- (….)