If you want to gain a competitive advantage over your competitors, you need to make sure that all your departments function to the best of their abilities. The HR department of an organization is indeed one of the key departments in any organization. Today, organizations are investing hugely in the latest HR technology and software to boost the efficiency and productivity of the various departments. The purpose of investing in HR software is that it automates the entire HR management process, thereby increasing the efficiency and productivity of the workforce.
What does the HR department do?
The HR department has the major responsibility of managing every stage of the employee’s journey within the organization. HR managers are responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and firing employees. All these tasks are daunting when done manually. This is where a well-integrated HRMS comes into the picture.
The HRMS is a wonderful gift that the HR managers have received from the technology. It makes HRs feel less burdened and makes their work efficient. Zimyo’s HRMS software is an example of this new age integrated HR software platform that gives a lot of benefits to the employer as well as the employee.
Benefits of HRMS software for the Employers
Let us go through the benefits that the HRMS software offers employers:
- Better data management- The HRMS can manage all employee data without much effort. It also allows the HR department to manage the information on employee benefits such as enrollment and status changes. Moreover, it also keeps the data safe and secure.
- Employee self-service- It is a major feature of the HRMS which allows the employees to update their personal information without any intervention from the HR managers. This will save a lot of time for the HR managers which they can utilize to carry out other major tasks.
- Address employee improvement- Organizations need to reward and appreciate their employees from time to time. This keeps them motivated and engaged. The HRMS ensures that the employee benefits are given to the deserving employees without any delay.
- Improves the efficiency of your team- The automation of all the mundane HR activities reduce waste of resources and helps in better usage of employee hours. HRMS systems also facilitate regular interaction with the employees, thus helping the organization to promote a positive work culture.
- Central storage- With data stored in one place, it becomes easy for the managers to have easy access to compliance records. It makes reporting more efficient. You can find all the documents such as employee handbooks, procedures, and safety guidelines in one place.
- Helps in payroll management- Many companies choose HRMS to effectively manage and process the payroll. The manual processing of payroll can be complicated. Efficient payroll software will help in the timely and accurate processing of the payroll.
- Simplify the recruitment process- The applicant tracking software or ATS simplifies the recruitment process. It helps recruiters or hiring managers to stay organized as well as EEOC complaints. The ATS also provides better and faster CV screening.
Benefits of HRMS software for the Employees
- Reduced Dependence on Management: With the advanced HRMS software solutions, employees are no longer dependent on the HR department, as they can review and update their information by themselves using the portal.
- Increased Empowerment: An HR software makes the employees feel empowered and valued. It increases employee morale and pushes them to work harder to achieve business goals.
- Can track their leaves: An automated software enables the employees to keep track of their pending leaves and help them plan things accordingly. This can also help maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Payroll processing: Payrolls are integrated with the HRMS to enable faster, timely, and error-free payroll processing. The timely payment of salaries will help increase employee productivity and satisfaction.
A feature-packed HRMS frees up HR professionals from the daunting task of managing the workforce manually. Employing an integrated HRMS will help in faster decision-making, improved employee engagement, and cost-saving. So what are you waiting for? Give us a call to schedule a demo!