We’re seeking a dedicated Personal Assistant who can provide individual secretarial and administrative assistance in a timely and orderly way. You’ll work one-on-one with a manager on a number of tasks relating to his or her work life and communication.
- A high school certificate or certification as a PA would be advantageous.
- Work experience as a Personal Assistant that can be verified
Skills Required for the job
- Understanding of office management systems and processes is required.
- MS Office and English skills are required.
- Outstanding time management and organizational abilities
- Keep up with the most recent office devices and software
- Multitasking and prioritizing everyday tasks are essential skills.
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Assist the management in communicating with internal and external clients.
- Calls are screened and directed, and communication is distributed.
- Respond to requests and inquiries in a professional manner.
- Organize your calendar and set up meetings and appointments.
- Make your travel plans.
- Take minutes and dictation
- Obtaining office materials
- Reports, presentations, and briefings must be written.
- Create and manage a file system for the office.
Other Benefits- (….)