We’re searching for a PHP Developer who is passionate about their trade, develops code that they’re proud of, and can jump right in.
- PHP software development experience is required.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field is required.
Skills required for the job
- Knowledge of open source projects such as Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, and others
- Good understanding of relational databases, version control technologies, and web service development
- Knowledge of commonly used third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- A willingness to generate fresh creative ideas and a passion for top design and coding techniques
- Write code that is “clean” and well-designed.
- Produce comprehensive specifications.
- To ensure good optimization and functionality, troubleshoot, test, and maintain the fundamental product software and databases.
- Participate at all stages of the development process.
- Use best practices in the industry.
- If necessary, develop and deploy new features to help with relevant procedures and tools.
Other Benefits- (….)