We’re searching for a Procurement Specialist to join our team and assist with the procurement needs of our company. Researching new sources, ensuring that all acquired items and materials fit our criteria, and negotiating with vendors as needed are all tasks of the Procurement Specialist. Finally, you will collaborate with our executives to understand our organization’s needs and to guarantee that we meet our supply targets on time.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a related profession.
- Work experience as a Procurement Specialist or in a similar function is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Having a good understanding of purchasing methods is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiating abilities
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking abilities
- Microsoft Office and business application software, as well as buying and resource planning systems, are required skills.
- Prepare proposals, obtain estimates, and negotiate terms and conditions of acquisition.
- Prepare and send out purchase orders and contracts.
- Maintain a close eye on supplier performance and address any issues or concerns.
- Examine and assess the quality of acquired products, and correct any flaws.
- Analyze market and demand trends, and assist senior management in developing and implementing sourcing strategies.
Other Benefits- (….)