The world needs more good news! That’s why we’ve decided to gather some good Human Resources (HR) and Employee Experience (EX) stories every week to inspire you and make you feel hopeful about the future.
- Flipkart’s Big Billion Day sale will create 70,000 direct jobs, says the e-commerce giant. (Source: Business insider)
- EPFO records 8.45 lakh new enrolments in July. (Source: Economic Times)
- Tata Consultancy Services sets up 11 COVID-19 isolation centers for staff, their dependents. (Source: Economic Times)
- Lok Sabha Passes Taxation Bill To Relax Compliance Requirements For Taxpayers. (Source: NDTV)
- MyGate to hire 300 people, eyes offering services to 25,000 gated communities by January. (Source: Livemint)
- TCS Will Virtually Hire, On-Board 20,000 Freshers From 1800+ Institutions In 2020. (Source: Trak.in)
- SAP India to complete the hiring of 1,600 people by year-end. (Source: Livemint)
- Amazon is hiring 100,000 people for $15-per-hour jobs. (Source: CNN Business)
- Ecom Express to hire 30,000 people as part of a seasonal recruitment drive. (Source: Economic Times)
- FedEx to hire 70,000 employees for holiday shipping season. (Source: WABC.TV)
- Indeed Launches Free Virtual Hiring Tour to Get 20,000 Americans Hired. (Source: Business Wire)
- Citigroup to Hire 6,000 Young People in Asia as Joblessness Soars. (Source: Bloomberg)
- Amazon hiring 1 lakh people across the US, Canada. (Source: Zee Business)
- Amazon hiring 1,500 for Rolling Acres distribution facility in Akron. (Source: Cleveland.com)
- HDFC Bank Hiring 25,000 Bank Friends In 2020. (Source: Trak)
- The Giant Company is hiring 4,000 workers. (Source: Pennlive)
There are a million stories like this that we don’t know about, but they sure deserve all our respect. If you know any such story, please share it with us. We would love to tell the world about more positive news!
History rarely yields to one person, but think and never forget what happens when it does. That can be you. That should be you. That must be you.