We’re searching for a Project Administrator to help us organize project operations, both small and large. You’ll organize timetables, assign tasks, and keep everyone updated on your progress.
Preparing action plans, identifying risks and possibilities, and assembling essential resources are among the tasks of the Project Administrator. Because you will be working with a team of Project Managers and Project Coordinators in this position, excellent communication and teamwork skills are required.
Finally, you’ll make certain that our projects satisfy quality requirements and are finished on time and on budget.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a similar subject is required.
- Certification in PMP or PRINCE2 is a bonus
Skills Required for the job
- Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator, or other equivalent position is preferred.
- Worked with flowcharts, technical documentation, and schedules in the past.
- Project management software knowledge (e.g. Trello or Microsoft Project)
- Excellent time management and organising abilities
- Schedule meetings on a regular basis and keep track of your choices (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Set timetables and goals for projects by breaking them down into manageable tasks.
- Set up and maintain workflows.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Documentation should be prepared and distributed to internal teams and relevant stakeholders.
- Resources, such as equipment and software, should be ordered.
- Get the information you need (for example, user/client needs and relevant case studies).
- Keep track of your spending and budget for the future.
- Keep track of the project’s development and resolve any concerns that arise.
- To guarantee that deliverables fulfil requirements, coordinate quality controls.
- Project performance should be measured and reported on.
- Assist all participants by acting as a point of contact
Other Benefits- (….)