To handle our reception area, we’re seeking a Front Office Manager. You will serve as our company’s “face” and guarantee that guests are greeted warmly. You’ll also be in charge of organizing all front-desk activities, such as phone calls, reservations, and guest services.
To supervise and lead our staff as a front office manager, you must have a nice demeanor as well as a proactive professional approach. Our ideal applicant can effectively handle customer concerns and has a strong customer service philosophy.
Finally, you should be able to ensure that our front desk serves our clients with professional and polite service.
- A high school diploma is required; extra qualification is preferred.
- Work experience as a Front Desk Manager or Receptionist is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Working knowledge of office equipments (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Customer service, office administration, and basic bookkeeping processes are all essential skills.
- English fluency is required (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and people abilities Solid understanding of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Good multitasking and organizing skills
- Skills in problem-solving
- Ensure that the front desk is clean and well-stocked with the required stationery and materials (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Receptionists, security guards, and contact center representatives are among the office personnel who need to be trained, supervised, and supported.
- Organize your shifts
- Ensure that customer assistance is provided in a timely and correct manner.
- Handle consumer concerns and particular requests.
- Identify and solve problems in an emergency.
- Keep an eye on inventory and place orders for office supplies.
- Ensure that mail is distributed properly.
- Maintain accurate records of office expenses and charges by preparing and monitoring an office budget.
- Ascertain that the company’s rules and security needs are adhered to.
Other Benefits- (….)