We need an experienced Managing Director to supervise and control all corporate operations, employees, and endeavors. You will be the company’s highest-ranking manager, and you will be in charge of the company’s overall performance.
The ideal applicant will be a thinker and a leader who can drive the firm in the most lucrative way while simultaneously carrying out the organization’s vision, purpose, and long-term objectives. Because the managing director is expected to “rescue” the firm in times of crisis, excellent crisis management abilities will be required.
The purpose is to guarantee that the organization stays on track to meet its short- and long-term goals and does not stray from its strategic guidelines.
- BSc/BA in business administration or a related discipline is required; MSc/MA is preferable.
- Demonstrated expertise in formulating strategic and business strategies as a Managing Director or equivalent managerial role
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of market trends and dynamics that affect the firm is essential.
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance and performance metrics
- Knowledge of company law and optimal management practises
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving ability Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presenting skills
- Develop and implement the company’s business strategies in order to meet the board’s and shareholders’ objectives.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the board of directors and the chairman so that they have a clear picture of the market and the company’s future.
- Prepare and implement detailed business strategies to help you reach your goals by focusing on cost-effective operations and market expansion.
- Ensure that corporate rules and legal norms are conveyed across the organization and that they are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain relationships of trust with shareholders, business partners, and authorities.
- Monitor the company’s finances, investments, and other commercial initiatives.
- Delegate tasks and oversee the work of executives, offering direction and incentive to help them achieve their goals.
Other Benefits- (….)