As a Medical Scribe, we are searching for an eager, detail-oriented person to join our team. The Medical Scribe is an important component of the medical team who not only helps physicians with paperwork but also manages their electronic health record (EHR) system. They must maintain track of time so that patient treatment is not hampered.
A Medical Scribe’s responsibilities include interacting with physicians and completing clerical chores such as printing lab results or noting doctor’s visits, operating electronic health records, and anticipating physician needs in a clinical setting to maintain efficiency.
Finally, you’ll be in charge of documenting doctors’ interactions with patients and aiding them with paperwork following each appointment.
- GED or comparable high school diploma
- Work experience as a Medical Scribe or in a comparable position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Expertise in documenting patient care and trancribing patient appointments
- Ascertain the accuracy of all documentation and records Utilize advanced computer skills to transcribe and record data across our network
- Maintain the confidentiality of any patient information that you learn while doing your job.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication abilities Strong organisational and time management skills Ability to handle high-pressure circumstances effectively
- Good bedside manner and interpersonal skills are required to properly communicate with patients.
- Taking notes and capturing them in the electronic health records system during patient visits
- Learning about the medical procedure and working as part of a team to supervise and document patients
- Completing and submitting medical records with the help of a supervising physician or doctor
- Professionally communicating with patients and supervising physicians
- Effortlessly completing all administrative procedures and assisting the physician in the administration of tests and medicines
Other Benefits- (….)