The world needs more good news! That’s why we’ve decided to gather some good Human Resources (HR) and Employee Experience (EX) stories every week to inspire you and make you feel hopeful about the future.
- BankBazaar to hire 500 people by March 2021, roll out salary hikes from January. (Source: India TV)
- Hinduja Global Solutions to hire 3,200 people in H2 of 2020. (Source: People Matters)
- NBCC India Limited is hiring 100 engineers (80 civil and 20 electrical). (Source: India Today)
- Hyderabad-based Augmented Intelligence-driven recruitment platform TurboHire raises $1 million in seed funding. (Source: Times of India)
- Govt Will Give Incentives For Hiring Employees; Rs 3 Trillion Emergency Loan For 26 Sectors Announced. (Source: Hindustan Times)
- Reliance Industries to invest up to $50 million in Breakthrough Energy. (Source: Business Standard)
- Govt gifts Rs 1.45-trillion incentive for 10 manufacturing sectors. (Source: Business Standard)
- TCS acquires Pramerica Technology Services from Prudential Financial. (Source: Business Standard)
- Kroger is hiring for almost 400 positions in Virginia. (Source: WAVY)
- DILG nears its target of hiring 50,000 contact tracers. (Source: GMA News)
- UPS to hire over 200 seasonal workers in Memphis. (Source: FOX13 Memphis)
- Carvana plans to hire nearly 300 employees in the Valley during November. (Source: Pheonix Business Journals)
There are a million stories like this that we don’t know about, but they sure deserve all our respect. If you know any such story, please share it with us. We would love to tell the world about more positive news!
We all tend to filter the world around us through what we know. So try and go beyond what you already know, fill your mind with the new, nourish it with different interests, open it to the extraordinary. Life is too short to let the world we experience be restricted by our own limited vision.–Sergio Marchionne