Marketing Manager Job Brief
A marketing manager is a professional responsible for promoting business, services, products, or brands. They develop marketing campaigns and strategies to generate new business leads and supervise the entire marketing department. In addition, they also review the budget spent on campaigns and evaluate the results of various marketing campaigns.
Use the marketing manager job description template to hire the best candidate for your organization.
Marketing Manager Job Description
We are looking for a creative marketing manager to handle our marketing team. As a marketing manager, you will be responsible for optimizing the marketing campaigns, guiding the marketing team, setting budget, and analyzing the results of the campaign. You should be proficient with long-term strategizing and aligning marketing teams to achieve the results. If you are a passionate marketer looking to work in a fast-paced work environment, we would like to meet you.
Marketing Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics to increase website’s visitors and brand awareness
- Analyze market trends to deploy the marketing strategies accordingly
- Optimize marketing and pricing strategy to generate more business leads
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid channels to acquire customers
- Create reports on the performance of campaign against the goals set for the month
- Prepare the marketing budget and allocate the funds
- Review the marketing material published on the website
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in marketing or related field
- Previous experience as a marketing manager
- Proficiency in marketing automation software such as Hubspot
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Proven work experience in identifying target audience and developing marketing strategies