We’re seeking an IT coordinator that can keep our information technology systems and networks running smoothly. To maintain the functionality and efficiency of computer and telecom systems, you will execute both technical and administrative responsibilities.
- Experience as an IT coordinator or in a comparable function is preferred
- Experience in network management and help desk support.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in information technology or computer science is preferred.
- Certification (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, and so on) is advantageous.
Skills required for the job
- IT systems and applications are well-understood.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair difficulties with TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN settings
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills Excellent attention to detail
- Establish IT usage guidelines for all departments and initiatives.
- Provide guidance on the best IT options.
- Provide system and network technical support or training.
- Assist end users by acting as a liaison between them and higher-level assistance.
- Configure and install software and hardware (printers, network cards etc.)
- Keep an eye on the system and network’s performance.
- Troubleshooting, repairs, and data restoration are all things you should be able to do.
- Maintenance of performance tasks (e.g. backups)
- Ensure that licenses are up to date and that upgrade schedules are adhered to.
- Maintain standards and functionality by collaborating with other specialists.
Other Benefits- (….)