We’re searching for an experienced IT Director to manage all of our company’s IT (Information Technology) responsibilities. You’ll lead a team of IT managers and be responsible for the company’s IT operations as well as the deployment of new IT systems and procedures.
A good IT director is well-versed in computer and IT systems. They have a strong technical background and are capable of leading and motivating others. The ideal applicant will have prior expertise developing and executing IT policies and processes to achieve goals.
The purpose is to guarantee that IT systems and personnel are functional and operating within the company’s budget, timeframes, and specifications.
- Experience as an IT director or in a similar position is required.
- A BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline is required; an MSc/MA is preferred.
Skills required for the job
- IT system analysis, implementation, and assessment experience, as well as their specifications
- Computer systems (hardware/software), networks, and other related topics are to be well-understood.
- Budgeting experience in the field of information technology
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Oversee and assess all technological operations (such as network security) in accordance with defined goals.
- Develop and implement IT policies and systems to assist the implementation of upper management’s strategies.
- Analyze all departments’ business requirements to identify their technological requirements.
- Purchase technical equipment and software that is both efficient and cost-effective.
- Examine how technological equipment and software are used to ensure that they are working properly and efficiently.
- Report to upper management on the need for updates, settings, or new systems.
- To give leadership, coordinate IT managers and supervise computer scientists, technicians, and other experts.
- Budget management and expense reporting
- Assist in the development of vendor relationships and the creation of cost-effective contracts.
Other Benefits- (….)