We’re seeking a Deli Clerk to join our team and help clients find things for sale at our deli counter. Throughout their shift, this job will collaborate with the Deli Manager and other employees to perform duties.
Cleaning and prepping workstations, answering inquiries from consumers regarding products sold in the grocery department, and assisting customers with checkout are all responsibilities of a Deli Clerk.
Finally, you will provide timely and accurate service to clients, assure food quality and safety, and assist the deli as a whole.
- Work experience as a Deli Clerk or a related position is required.
- It is preferred that you have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Skills required for the job
- To process customer orders, you must have excellent customer service, communication, and math skills.
- Ability to understand and follow all business food handling and sanitary rules and standards
- Customer requests, queries, and concerns are handled in a pleasant and efficient manner.
- To ensure that new items and promotions are highlighted, update displays, cases, and other customer-facing areas.
- Cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors, eliminating garbage, and ensuring that instruments are in good order ensure that work areas are ready to serve customers.
- Follow the company’s and other regulatory authorities’ food safety and sanitation protocols.
- To ensure client pleasure, collaborate with others.
Other Benefits- (….)