We’re searching for a DevOps Engineer to assist us in the development of functional solutions that improve the customer experience.
DevOps Engineers are responsible for releasing product updates, identifying production issues, and building customer-centric integrations. We’d like to meet you if you have a strong history in software engineering and are comfortable with Ruby or Python.
Finally, you’ll be able to automate and execute operational activities quickly, correctly, and securely.
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent to that of a DevOps Engineer
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Skills required for the job
- Working understanding of databases and SQL is required, as well as a problem-solving approach.
- Customer-requested integrations are to be implemented.
- Updates and fixes should be deployed.
- Build tools to limit the occurrence of problems and improve the customer experience by providing Level 2 technical support
- Create software that connects to internal back-end systems.
- Investigate the source of production errors.
- Look into and fix technical issues.
- Create visualization scripts to automate the process.
- Create troubleshooting and maintenance procedures for the system.
Other Benefits- (….)