We’re seeking a competent Business Consultant to provide intuitive counsel to our clients as they reform their processes and support their businesses. Every organization that wants to invest in change and progress but doesn’t know where to start will find you to be a valuable ally. You will also take on tasks on behalf of the client’s company when it lacks the capacity or motivation to do so internally.
An effective business consultant has a thorough understanding of the many aspects of a company and market factors. The ideal applicant will also have excellent problem-solving abilities and will be able to offer ideas and recommendations that will boost profitability and efficiency.
- BSc/BA in business administration or a related area; MSc/MA in a specialist business discipline will be an advantage BSc/BA in business administration or a relevant field;
- It’s a benefit if you’re a certified management consultant.
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of a wide range of business topics, including IT, marketing, and human resources.
- MS Office prowess is a must.
- Knowledge with a variety of company management tools (CRM, ERP, etc.) and databases is required.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Data collecting and analysis skills are good with this analytical mind.
- Organize and carry out given business initiatives (recruiting, payroll, advertising campaigns, etc.) on behalf of customers according to their specifications.
- When necessary, meet with assigned clients and do an initial evaluation of a problematic scenario.
- Using a variety of approaches, gather information about the client’s business (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and analyze data to identify flaws and issues, as well as the reasons.
- Formulate ideas and solutions with a client’s desires, capabilities, and limits in mind. composing brief reports
- Provide clients with enough reasoning and practical guidance for your findings and recommendations.
- Create thorough company plans to help you make little or big adjustments.
- Assist the customer in putting the strategy into action and resolving any differences that may arise.
- Assist with any concerns or issues that arise.
Other Benefits- (….)