What is Continuous Candidate Management (CCE)?
Continuous Candidate Engagement (CCE) is a term used in Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to describe the process of engaging with potential job candidates on an ongoing basis.
The goal of CCE is to build relationships with qualified candidates early on so that when a position becomes available, the recruiter already has a pool of pre-qualified candidates to choose from. This can save time and resources since the recruiter doesn’t have to spend as much time recruiting for the position or screening resumes.
CCE also helps ensure that top talent doesn’t slip through the cracks. By staying in touch with candidates regularly, recruiters can identify potential career changes or opportunities sooner.
Why Do You Need Continuous Candidate Engagement?
- You need to know if the candidate is still interested in the role.
- You need to assess whether the candidate is a good fit for the role.
- You need to keep your top candidates engaged and excited about the opportunity.
- You don’t want your top candidates to get snatched up by a competitor.
- It’s cheaper and easier to keep a candidate engaged than to find a new one.
- It establishes the groundwork for a long-term connection with future workers.
How to Improve Candidate Engagement?
There are several ways to improve candidate engagement:
- One way is to make sure that you have a strong employer brand. This means having a clear and consistent message about who you are and what you stand for as an organization. Candidates should understand what makes your company unique and appealing easily.
- Another way to improve candidate engagement is to use targeted recruiting methods. For example, if you want to target engineers with a specific skill set, post your job openings on websites or in forums where they are most likely to see them. Additionally, reach out to individual candidates directly through networking or online research.