We’re searching for a driven Junior Accountant to assist the finance department by handling day-to-day accounting work. You’ll be part of a team of specialists tasked with keeping the company’s finances in order and transparent. The day-to-day work of a junior accountant includes preparing financial statements and reporting. The ideal applicant will be well-versed in accounting concepts, comfortable working with numbers, and meticulous in their work.
The purpose is to contribute to the department’s overall efficiency and to ensure that the organization is fully informed of its financial situation. It will be able to make the best judgments and achieve long-term success in this manner.
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) are desirable but not necessary.
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance, or a related discipline is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent organizational skills Demonstrated experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to work with statistics and figures, and analytical skills
- Accounting and financial reporting concepts and procedures are well-understood.
- Excellent MS Office skills and experience with appropriate computer tools are required (e.g. SAP)
- To guarantee that all company transactions are documented, post and process journal entries.
- Accounts receivable must be updated, and bills must be issued.
- Accounts payable should be updated, and reconciliations should be performed.
- Assist with the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements in accordance with legal, accounting, and financial rules.
- As needed, assist with spending reviews, payroll records, and other tasks.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information is correct and available as soon as it is needed.
- Prepare and submit reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Assist senior accountants in preparing monthly and annual closings.
- Assist with a variety of accounting projects.
Other Benefits- (….)