For the purpose of assisting our workers in expanding their skills and knowledge, we are recruiting for a learning and development (L&D) manager.
You should be passionate about fostering others’ growth and learning in this position. It’s crucial to have excellent communication abilities. We’d want to meet you if you’ve also had experience creating online courses and overseeing finances.
By educating and advancing our company’s workforce, you will ultimately contribute to its success.
- Business, psychology, or a similar field as a BSc or BA
- A plus would be professional certification (like CPLP).
- Proven background as an L&D Manager, Training Manager, or comparable position
Skills Required for the job
- knowledge of current learning and development techniques
- knowledge of e-learning platforms and procedures
- knowledge in project management and financial planning
- MS Office and learning management system expert (LMS)
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills; keen business sense
- Relationship-building skills with both employees and customers
- Create and implement learning programs and tactics.
- Analyze the need for personal and organizational development.
- Company-wide implementation of various learning strategies (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Create and offer trainings, workshops, and other forms of e-learning
- Evaluate the effectiveness of development strategies and assist staff in maximizing learning opportunities.
- Facilitate career development for team members of managers
- Maintaining budgets and contract negotiations
- Employ and manage training and L&D professionals
Other Benefits- (….)