We’re seeking for a Lead Data Scientist to oversee a technical team and assist us in extracting usable information from raw data.
Managing the data science team, organizing initiatives, and developing analytics models are all tasks of the Lead Data Scientist. You should be able to solve problems quickly and have a talent for statistical analysis. We’d like to meet you if you can also link our data offerings with our business objectives.
Your ultimate goal will be to use our data to assist us better our products and business decisions.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related discipline is required.
- Experience as a Data Scientist or in a similar function is required.
Skills required for the job
- Knowledge of data management and visualization strategies as well as a solid knowledge of machine learning
- Statistical analysis and predictive modeling skills
- R, Python, and MATLAB skills are required.
- SQL and NoSQL database experience is required.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- A business-oriented mindset
- Supervise a group of data scientists, machine learning engineers, and big data experts.
- Procedures for data mining and gathering in the lead
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of your data.
- Problems with data interpretation and analysis
- Develop, plan, and prioritise data-related tasks.
- Create prediction models and analytic systems.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of data-driven goods.
- Create reports and visualise data
- Experiment with different models and methods.
- Align data projects with the aims of the organisation.
Other Benefits- (….)