We’re searching for a skilled System Security Engineer that enjoys working with security and has both deep and broad experience in the field.
Protecting system boundaries, hardening computer systems and network devices against attacks, and securing highly sensitive data will all help to make things more secure. Candidates with a background in security or systems engineering will be considered.
- Work experience as a System Security Engineer or an Information Security Engineer
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Building and maintaining security systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of database and operating system security in depth
- Experience with security systems such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, and so on.
- Working knowledge of network security and networking technology, as well as tools for system, security, and network monitoring
- Detailed knowledge of the most recent security principles, methodologies, and protocols
- Knowledge of web-related technologies (web applications, web services, and service-oriented architectures) as well as network/web-related protocols is required.
- Ability to solve problems and operate under pressure
- Engineer, implement, and monitor security procedures to keep computer systems, networks, and data safe.
- Determine and establish the security requirements for the system.
- Create precise cyber security designs and establish computer security architecture.
- Standard operating procedures and protocols should be written down and documented.
- Security infrastructure devices should be configured and troubleshooted.
- To help eliminate security vulnerabilities and automate repeated operations, develop technical solutions and new security tools.
- Ascertain that the organization is aware of security issues as much as possible, as quickly as feasible.
- Prepare thorough reports that include assessment-based findings, outcomes, and recommendations for improving system security.
Other Benefits- (….)